Hotech has generously donated this item to support Astronomers Without Borders programs.
The Advanced CT Laser Collimator brings a collimating star to within arms reach of your telescope. With its short range capability, you can perform collimation indoors, day or night. This new collimator utilizes a clear and simple-to-read, large target display that is positioned within a short distance of the telescope, allowing you to collimate without guessing.
In the list of features change:
1.25" or 2" Reflector Mirror (specify focuser size)".
Collimate Your Cassegrain Telescope
- Without using a star
- Indoor or outdoor - day or night
- Focus stays at final view setting
- Within focal distance from your telescope
- One-man operation
- Portable and simple to setup and use
- Package includes
- 1 x Advanced CT Laser Collimator
- 1 x Premium Carrying Case
- 1 x Fine Adjustment Stage (FAS-01)
- 1 x 1.25" Reflector Mirror (RM125)
- 1 x CR123, 3V lithium battery
Collimates following types of telescopes
- Classic Cassegrain
- Schmidt Cassegrain
- and most dervative Cassegrain telescope designs
- Output Power: Class II, 1mW
- Wavelength: 650nm
- Alignment Lasers: 170mm diameter spaced apart
- Crosshair Laser: 90 deg. divergent optic
- Power Supply: One CR123, 3V Lithium battery
Telescope aperture limitation on ACT-M125 model:
- Primary mirror larger than 170mm(6.7") diameter to accept the alignment lasers
- Secondary mirror obstruction smaller than 170mm(6.7") diameter without blocking the alignment lasers
Visit the Hotech website for more product information.